Shares of MINISO Group Holding Ltd – ADR (MNSO) closed 0.8% above their 52-week low of $9.00 today, giving the company a market capitalization of $2 billion. dollars. The stock is currently down 12.3% year-to-date, 70.2% over the past 12 months and 56.0% over the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 2.5% and the S&P 500 4.1%.
- Trading volume this week was 24.6% lower than the 20-day average.
- The beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the broader market, is 1.0.
- The stock’s relative strength index (RSI) was below 30, indicating that it may be underbought.
- The MACD, a momentum indicator that follows the trend, indicates a downtrend.
- The stock closed above its Bollinger Band, indicating it may be overbought.
Comparative market performance
- The company’s stock price is the same as the S&P 500 index, with a one-year lag and with a 5-year lag
- The company’s stock price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average, lagged 1 year and lagged 5 years
Comparative performance by group
- Year-to-date, the company’s stock price performance is 279.9% below the peer average.
- The company’s stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by 7264.3%.
This story was produced by the Kwhen automated news generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2020 Kwhen Inc.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.