Alibaba Group Holding Ltd – ADR (BABA) closed today 1.6% above its 52-week low of $ 131.22, giving the company a market cap of $ 370 billion. The stock is currently down 41.3% year-to-date, down 50.8% in the past 12 months and up 46.8% in the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2% and the S&P 500 fell 0.1%.
- Trading volume this week was 0.7% above the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market, is 0.6.
- The stock’s Relative Strength Index (RSI) was below 30, indicating that it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend following momentum indicator, indicates a downtrend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger Band, indicating that it may be oversold.
Comparative market performance
- The company’s stock price is the same as the S&P 500 Index, it is behind on a one year basis and behind on a 5 year basis.
- The company’s stock price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average, it is behind on a one year basis and behind on a 5 year basis.
Comparative performance by group
- Year-to-date share price performance of the year lags -205.1% to the peer average
- The company’s stock price performance over the past 12 months lags -340.5% behind the peer average
- The company’s price-to-earnings ratio, which relates a company’s stock price to its earnings per share, is -11.7% lower than the peer average.
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more items like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to email@example.com. © 2020 Kwhen Inc.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.