Shares of IHS Holding Ltd (IHS) closed today 1.1% above their 52-week low of $12.25, giving the company a market capitalization of $0. The stock is currently down 11.3% year-to-date, 26.4% over the past 12 months and 26.4% over the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.3% and the S&P 500 rose 0.6%.
- Trading volume this week was 12.4% lower than the 20-day average.
- The beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the broader market, is 0.0.
- The stock’s relative strength index (RSI) was below 30, indicating that it may be underbought.
- The MACD, a momentum indicator that follows the trend, indicates a downtrend.
- The stock closed above its Bollinger Band, indicating it may be overbought.
Comparative market performance
- The company’s stock price is the same as the S&P 500 index, with a one-year lag and with a 5-year lag
- The company’s stock price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average, lagged 1 year and lagged 5 years
Comparative performance by group
- Year-to-date, the company’s stock price performance is 97.1% below the peer average.
- The company’s stock price performance over the past 12 months is below the peer average of -159.6%
This story was produced by the Kwhen automated news generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2020 Kwhen Inc.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.