Shares of Secoo Holding Ltd – ADR (SECO) closed this week down 21.0% from the end of last week. The stock is currently down 22.7% year-to-date, 84.6% over the past 12 months and 96.3% over the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.3% and the S&P 500 2.6%.
- The shares traded as high as $0.45 and as low as $0.36 this week.
- The shares closed 88.2% below its 52-week high and 14.4% above its 52-week low.
- Trading volume this week was 76.4% above the 10-day average and 14.9% above the 30-day average.
- The beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the broader market, is 1.1.
- The stock’s relative strength index (RSI) was between 30 and 70.
- The MACD, a momentum indicator that follows the trend, indicates a downtrend.
- The stock closed above its Bollinger Band, indicating it may be overbought.
Comparative market performance
- The company’s stock price lagged the S&P 500 index this week, on a 1-year basis and on a 5-year basis
- The company’s stock price lags the Dow Jones Industrial Average this week, on a 1-year basis and on a 5-year basis
Comparative performance by group
- Year-to-date, the company’s stock price performance is 7,443.7% behind the peer average.
- The company’s stock price performance over the past 12 months lags the peer average by 354.4%.
This story was produced by the Kwhen automated news generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org. © 2020 Kwhen Inc.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.